Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Only because I like you Pam......

Tags give me anxiety because instead of posting at leisure, I feel like I only have a certain amount of time to complete it before it's too late. Plus, my brain is too wordy to just type some quick answer, but I threw this together as quick as I could and posted it so I could get it off my "to blog" list.

8 TV shows that I watch:

1. Lost
2. The Office
3. Mad Men
4. Yo Gabba Gabba
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. SNL
7. Survivor
8. Project Runway




8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Restaurant Mexico
2. Harlow's
3. Claim Jumper
4. I'm out of ideas.
5. I like a variety of places...
6. so it's difficult to pinpoint a favorite.
7. I REALLY like Restaurant Mexico...
8. it's located in Tempe on Mill if you're ever in the area.




8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. Went to Costco. Spent $150 and walked out with 4 things (or it just feels like that sometimes).
2.Went to Kid to Kid for a pair of dressy white shoes Emma needs for a wedding. I refuse to pay full price for a pair of shoes she'll never wear again (white shoes on little girls never stay white). I wasn't successful.
3. Doctor's appointment. It was my first time seeing a doctor (aside for my OB) in over 7 years.
4. Art committee meeting at Emma's school.
5. Dress fitting for Emma's flower girl dress.
6. Shopped (by myself-yeah!) and found the perfect black dress for this weekend.
7. Gorged on hummus and pretzel sticks and gained 2 lbs.
8. Made a monthly pilgrimage to my holy Mecca - the Tempe Public Library


8 Things I'm looking forward to:
1. Heading to Denver this weekend for a family wedding.
2. A new kitchen. It's in the works, but on hold until the economic outlook of America isn't so bleak.
3. A potty trained Asher.
4. Super Creationism Day.
5. A new President and Cabinet.
6. A girly weekend in CA.
7. Naptime.
8. Dinner and a movie tonight with Clint.




8 Things on my wish list
1. Economic stability in the financial sector!!!!!
2. A dark horse, third party, write-in candidate winning the election. Preferably of the independent variety.
3. For the 2nd number on the scale to suddenly be one numerical value lower. I'm fine with the other two numbers.
4. For "Grey's have more fun" to be the new slogan. I swear I should own stock in Aveda hair color.
5. To be the successor to Diane Rehm so I can meet interesting people and ask them all sorts of questions. I'd also like to change the cheesy opening jingle.
6. For Asher to sleep through the night. Yes, that's right, he STILL WAKES UP!
7. For my next/probably last child to be healthy and plump.
8. Whiter teeth.




It's fitting that the first real post of this ladies blog be a tag (it's such a blogish thing to do) since she claims she has nothing to write about. To all the others, you're off the hook.

6 comments:

Crissybug said...

Well...happy belated birthday Jaylee. I hope you had a good one.

I may just have to sign up for some of those fun crafts you have below. Can I still come if I am not in the ward anymore?

Pam said...

Ha you did well Jaylee!!

Anonymous said...

you could totally be the next Diane Rehm. I vote for you. :-)

April said...

I love your new photo. It's so you!

Monica said...

I tagged you.

tempe turley said...

Jaylee,

Please, please, please don't put off your kitchen plans (unless you really need to save your money).

If every one puts off projects and just refuses to spend until the economy bounces back, the economy will never bounce back. The economy needs people working and spending right now...

We need optimism, confidence. Build, build, build.

Of course, I'm not saying go into debt, just don't hoard...

My two cents....

I for one, am planning a minivan purchase, and a big floor upgrade. Just my little way to help America.

-Scott